Design of the Google Pixel 7


 Because of the on-stage presentation at Google I/O, we have the best idea of what to anticipate from the Pixel 7. As previously stated, Google is preserving the horizontal camera bar that debuted with the Pixel 6, although it is tweaking it. The primary camera and ultrawide camera have been combined, however there is a separate lens on the Pixel 7 Pro, which we think is the telephoto shooter.


It has a very different appearance from the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro, which have a more muted lens design. The Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro have turned up the volume on the cameras. The lenses stretched across that aluminium bar will be visible to anyone gazing at you holding up your phone.


I'm not convinced on this, but I'm not sold on the new Pixel design either. I appreciate the concealed camera lenses on my Pixel 6 Pro, but I'm not sure I'll like the new focus on the Pixel 7. In my perspective, the camera bar is still a little odd to look at, and the new bright metal bar isn't really enticing at first glance. However, I'll have to wait till I have my hands on the phones before I make any final decisions.


Another possible design modification for the next-generation Pixel is the addition of an under-display selfie camera. That's according to a Google patent, which builds on the basic under-display selfie camera technology featured in phones like the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and the ZTE Axon 30 by using a mirror system to expose either the camera or a section of the display as needed.


This is only a patent, so it might still be a few years before it's ready to use, if it ever does. It would, however, be a fantastic focal feature for a future Pixel.


The Pixel 7's base colour options are said to be black, white, coral, and blue. There have been no leaks about the colours the Pixel 7 Pro will be available in, but based on the graphic above, a sky blue option would be a good fit for the Pro phone.


Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post
Monetize your website traffic with yX Media